Benefit of GATE
Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering
- Many PSUs like HAL, IOCL, PGCIL, BARC,POWER GRID,HPCL etc consider GATE score.
- A good GATE score is helpful for getting admission in to IITs, IISC, IIITs, NITs and many other renowned institutions.
- GATE qualification is also a minimum requirement to apply for various fellowships awarded by many Government organizations like DRDO, BARC, ISRO etc.
- GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects.
- Focused GATE Preparation also helps in other prestigious PSU recruitment examintions like CIL, AP Genco, AP Transco, NTPC, BSNL etc.
- MS program at Singapore, New Zealand & Germany.
- Fellowship at IIMA & IIMB in management course with a monthly stipend of Rs. 22,000.
- Helps in better preparation for B.Tech semesters.
- Brushing up technical skills for Campus Recruitment.
Benefits of M. Tech
- M. Tech from a good institute helps you to stand out from the rest.
- M. Tech opens up a lot of career paths in the fields of Teaching, Research and other Core sectors, apart from the existing alternatives.
- Better Placements in top PSUs, MNCs and Indian companies both in India and Abroad.
- A Minimum stipend of 12,400/- per month is given to regular students joining colleges under MHRD.
- Opportinity to work in research positions like JRFs, in ISRO/DRDO/BARC/IITs etc.
- M. Tech gives chance to pursue specializations of interest.